The character controller is integrated with Realistic Car Controller giving your character the ability to drive a vehicle controlled by Realistic Car Controller. The integration contains the RCCDriveSource which implements the IDriveSource interface described on the Drive ability page. This integration can be downloaded from one of the pages listed below.
Ultimate Character Controller
First Person Controller
Third Person Controller
UFPS: Ultimate First Person Shooter
UTPS: Ultimate Third Person Shooter
UFPM: Ultimate First Person Melee
UFPM: Ultimate Third Person Melee
- Install the integration from above.
- Ensure the vehicle is setup according to the Realistic Car Controller documentation.
- Follow the directions from the Drive ability documentation page.
- For Step 3 the RCCDriveSource component should be added to the vehicle.
- Step 6 does not need to be performed.
- If you want to use the Realistic Car Controller to control the camera while the character is driving the vehicle the Use Car Camera Controller toggle should be enabled. If this is enabled the Realistic Car Controller camera GameObject should exist within the scene.