The Ultimate Character Controller is integrated with Control Freak allowing you to use Control Freak for your input instead of Unity’s input system. This integration can be downloaded from one of the pages listed below.
Ultimate Character Controller
First Person Controller
Third Person Controller
UFPS: Ultimate First Person Shooter
UTPS: Ultimate Third Person Shooter
UFPM: Ultimate First Person Melee
UFPM: Ultimate Third Person Melee
- Install the integration from above.
- Remove the Unity Input component from your character (if it has been added).
- Add the Control Freak Input component to your character.
- Setup the Control Freak rig to work with your input setup. The “CF2-Opsive-UCC-Rig” prefab is included in the integration package allowing you to quickly get started. If you are using this prefab make sure you drag it into your scene.
- Remove any Virtual Controls created by the Setup Manager. The Virtual Controls are designed to work with the Unity Input component.