The Cinemachine ViewType allows the camera to be controlled by Unity’s Cinemachine. Cinemachine version 2.1 or later is required and the com.unity.cinemachine Assembly Definition Reference must be added to the Opsive.UltimateCharacterController Assembly Definition.
- Ensure you are using Cinemachine 2.1+ and have added the Assembly Definition Reference.
- Import the Cinemachine integration package.
- Add the Cinemachine ViewType to the Camera Controller.
- Create a Cinemachine camera (through the Cinemachine toolbar). Ensure the CinemachineBrain component exists on the camera.
- If you are using a FreeLook virtual camera the CinemachineSpringExtension component should be added to that virtual camera so it will respond to spring events.
Look Direction Distance
The distance that the character should look ahead.
Field of View
The field of view of the main camera.
Field of View Damping
The damping time of the field of view angle when changed.
The positional spring used for regular movement.
The rotational spring used for regular movement.
Secondary Position Spring
The positional spring which returns to equilibrium after a small amount of time (for recoil).
Secondary Rotation Spring
The rotational spring which returns to equilibrium after a small amount of time (for recoil).
Ultimate Character Controller
First Person Controller
Third Person Controller
UFPS: Ultimate First Person Shooter
UTPS: Ultimate Third Person Shooter
UFPM: Ultimate First Person Melee
UFPM: Ultimate Third Person Melee