The Ultimate Character Controller is integrated with InControl allowing you to use InControl for your input instead of Unity’s input system. This integration can be downloaded from one of the pages listed below. After you have imported the integration package InControl can be used by performing the following steps:
- Remove the Unity Input component from your character (if it has been added).
- Add the InControl Input to your character.
- Setup the InControl input bindings to work with your input setup. These input bindings must implement the IBindings interface included with the integration. A sample set of bindings is also included in the package.
- Specify the created binding class name within the InControl Input component added in step 2. If you are using the sample bindings the value “Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.InControl.SampleBindings” should be specified for the Bindings Type field.
- Add the InControl Manager to your scene.
- Remove any Virtual Controls created by the Setup Manager. The Virtual Controls are designed to work with the Unity Input component.
Ultimate Character Controller
First Person Controller
Third Person Controller
UFPS: Ultimate First Person Shooter
UTPS: Ultimate Third Person Shooter
UFPM: Ultimate First Person Melee
UFPM: Ultimate Third Person Melee