Impact Knock Back
The Impact Knock Back ability will plays full body animation in response to a melee counter attack. It is called from the Character Knock Back Impact Action module.
The ability needs to be added to the character that can be knocked back:
- Select the + button in the ability list under the “Abilities” foldout of the Ultimate Character Locomotion component.
- Add the Impact Knock Back ability. This ability should be positioned near the top of the list so it will override any abilities beneath it.
The Character Knock Back module then needs to be added to any item that can trigger the knock back:
- Select the + button in the Impact Module Group within the Melee Action on the melee item.
- Add the Generic Melee Impact Module.
- Within the Impact Actions list add the Character Knock Back module.