Version 1.2.1 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.2 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.2.
Note: The Integration between the Opsive Character Controller and the Inventory System was updated to version 2.0.4, the new version is required for the Ultimate Inventory System v1.2 and Ultimate Character Controller v2.4. Read more about the new integration here.
This version contains the following:
- By default the AudioConfig will copy the AudioSource properties if one exists.
- Fixed pitch property from being set to the volume value.
- Fixed adding Item Categories within the Item Restriction Object custom inspector, the list was empty because the custom inspector wasn’t looking for the database.
- Fixed adding Inventory Objects using the Searchable list within custom inspectors which caused an infinite loop closing unity.
- Fixed manually loading the save data from not working correctly.
The following integrations were updated:
- Dialogue System for Unity
- Quest Machine