Version 2.4 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Required Changes: The Opsive/UltimateCharacterController and Opsive/Shared folder should be removed before updating to this version. This version changes the location of many files and a complete reimport is necessary. Be sure you have made a backup before removing the folders.
This version contains the following changes:
- Improved the functionality of the Audio Manager. Audio Mixers can now easily be used (documentation).
- Added a Damage Processor concept (documentation).
- Improved melee animations.
- Enhanced Top Down View Type (thanks DankP3).
- Added a secondary spring to top down and 2.5D View Types.
- Improved smoothing with PlayerInput (thanks Dan).
- Removed the installer.
- ImportStatus will be created dynamically.
- Fixed Animator Audio State Set state name from not correctly being activated/deactivated.
- Fixed exception when expanding the ability editor field with an override animator controller.
- Fixed abilities from not being updated when the look source is not attached.
- Improved dual item reloading.
- Fixed three hands from appearing in a first person view with the pistol in limited cases.
- Fixed third person item from not being holstered when it is loaded at start and is not the top ItemSet.
The following integrations were updated:
- Ultimate Inventory System