Version 1.1.8 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.1 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.1.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder located at in the “%AppData%\Unity\Asset Store-5.x” folder.
Note: The Integration between the Opsive Character Controller and the Inventory System was updated from v2.0.2 to 2.0.3, the new version is required for the Ultimate Inventory System v1.1.8 and Ultimate Character Controller v2.3.4. Read more about the new integration here.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added a new Shared Global Dictionary to get access to any object from anywhere with a unique key.
- Added a Multi Item Action to combine multiple Item Actions in one.
- Added a new Item Restriction Set object that lets you create a list of constraints for your item collections in your inventory.
- Added an ItemTransactionCollection that lets you use an ItemCollection as a pass through to send items to the correct ItemCollection where it fits.
- Added an Item View Slot Container Index Actions Handler allowing the Item Slot Collection to be used as a Hotbar.
- Added ResetDraw to the ItemViewSlotContainer indicating when something needs to be reset to default.
- Added a new Item View Module to show Cooldown which can be used with the “Use” Item Action.
- Added more options to the Shop, Crafting and Main Menus.
- Improved Item View Modules implementation.
- Fixed Item Shape Item Views from not currently use multiple Item View prefabs
- Fixed Inventory component from not serializing correctly.
- Fixed MultiItemStack from not working correctly with limited stack amount restrictions.
- Deprecated the Fixed Size Item Collection.