Version 1.0.1 of the Climbing Pack is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Thank you to GearedGeek for working with us to improve this update.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
Update Instructions: After importing the update your Animator should be updated by clicking the “Setup Character” button within the Climbing Add-Ons Manager. This does not need to be done on the included demo Animator.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added a collision check to the Free Climb Top Mount state.
- Character will not rotate sideways if mounting from the side of the ladder.
- Updated Ladder Climb and Free Climb generated animator code.
- Improved Free Climb object detection.
- Fixed Ladder Climb from exiting the state machine incorrectly.
- Fixed Ladder Climb and Free Climb from not stopping properly when quickly pressing different keys during the mount animation.