Version 2.3.4 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Due to a file change the Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController folder should be removed before importing. Make sure to create a backup before removing the folder and ensure you do not have any unique assets stored in the UltimateCharacterController folder.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder. After importing ensure you have installed the package through the Tools -> Opsive -> Ultimate Character Controller -> Installer menu option.
This version contains the following changes:
- StateManager can add states at runtime through StateManager.AddState (documentation).
- Improved handling of footstep triggers.
- Move Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.StateSystem.StateObject to Opsive.Shared.StateSystem.StateObject.
- Fixed moving platform from moving when timescale is 0.
- Fixed jitter at high framerate while using fixed update.
- Fixed incorrect knife Attack 2 to Idle Aim transition comparison.
- Fixed incorrect attribute update rate when multiple abilities modify the same ability.