Version 1.2 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.2 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.2.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder located at in the “%AppData%\Unity\Asset Store-5.x” folder.
Note: The Integration between the Opsive Character Controller and the Inventory System was updated to version 2.0.4, the new version is required for the Ultimate Inventory System v1.2 and Ultimate Character Controller v2.4. Read more about the new integration here.
This version contains the following:
- Added small feature demo scenes.
- Added CSV Import/Export.
- Improved Audio Manager.
- Save system now saves the metadata.
- Added new custom controls for the Editor Manager.
- Added ResetDraw to the Item View Slot Containers. This allows the UI to be reset to its original form.
- Fixed Item View Slot Container from drawing multiple times within a single frame.
- Fixed the Item View Slot To tooltip component from not working with Item Views in the Item Shape Grid.
- Skinned Mesh renderers are now supported by the Equipper component
- Added a Item Collection Stack Size Restriction which can be used with the Item Restriction Set Object.
- Fixed item from not being correctly picked up it does not fit in the inventory due to restrictions.
- Renamed AddItemCondition and RemoveItemCondition to CanAddItem and CanRemoveItem within the Item Collection and Inventory components.
- Fixed interaction system from getting stuck when the interactable object was destroyed while still being selected.
- Improved compatibility with Unity 2021.