Recent content by loniek

1. L

Character collisions

Tested it and it didn't work.
  2. L

Character collisions

I want players to collide with eachother but i don't want behaviour where player is able to push another player.
  3. L

Character collisions

No, my players need to bump into each another but not move them. Player A bump into Player B with simple movement (walking into him) and Player B must be moved because Player A is blocking while Player A stays in position.
  4. L

Character collisions

Welcome! Issue: Characters are able to push each other. Desired solution: How can i disable this feature, is there any option in UCC so i can turn it off. Cheers, Loniek
  5. L

Creating your own variables.

After more digging i found this thread https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/cant-see-public-variables.7947/ It's somewhat helpful, now i know i have to dig into the correct editor to set it up but i found it still counterintuitive. I'm still new but if theoretically i want to do what...
  6. L

Creating your own variables.

Hey everyone. This might be easy solution but i try to create my own variables to set them via inspector later on and it seems to not work, i think i'm missing something. To show you better i try to create MinDamageAmount and MaxDamageAmount to MyBody (hands) in MeleeWeapon.cs I also created...
  7. L

Controlling spawn host player

Hey everyone! I'm working on project where in order to load from my main menu scene to a game scene, take a lot of time and i assume due to that, my character is not spawning or spawn just sometimes. On Unity Editor, it does work sometimes but on build version of the game, it works always. While...
  8. L

EquipUnequip on same key

Hey everyone, i kinda get lost in code after searching for some time and trying to create a solution to unequip item on same key i equiped it. Sadly i could't do it, i can't to find the answer on forum so i'm creating post about it. If any help arrives i would be very happy. Cheers, Loniek
  9. L

Creating item through code

Heey everyone. I'm coming with simple question, is there a posibility to create item through code and if yes is it implemented somewhere or should i do it on my own? I was looking for the answer on forum and support through documentation but i couldn't find it or missed it. I'm having a lot of...
  10. L

Changing Model Character on created one already

Hey after a day of trying stuff :DThanks ChristianWiele for your ideas, first thing to consider from you was the right choice, I didn't assing correct avatar. My whole solution was to delete all Nolan model game objects (rig, armor etc.) besides colliders and just put there my new model...
  11. L

Thanks for reply, i will try considering those things as i think one of them is pretty close to my problem.
  12. L

Hey everyone :D I'm looking for answer like my title says, i want to change model from the Nolan model i was working on with camera/abilities/My scripts etc. to my new model which is basically the same humanoid. I was looking for answer before on this post ->...