Character collisions

loniek

Welcome!
Issue: Characters are able to push each other.
Desired solution: How can i disable this feature, is there any option in UCC so i can turn it off.

Cheers,
Loniek

Do you want players to be able to walk through one another?

If so you could adjust the physics settings in unity so the layer your characters are set to doesn’t interact with itself.

If it’s something else you might need be be a little more specific.

No, my players need to bump into each another but not move them.
Player A bump into Player B with simple movement (walking into him) and Player B must be moved because Player A is blocking while Player A stays in position.

With PUN the remote characters will interpolate into position. If the local player updates and the interpolates character is within the bounds of that character then the collision detection will resolve that collision. If you don't want this to happen you could assign the remote players to a different layer and not have the locomotion detect collisions against that layer. With that said, the characters will then be able to go through each other.

I want players to collide with eachother but i don't want behaviour where player is able to push another player.

Untested, but you can try adding the remote layer to the solid object layers under the character layer manager, that may work.

If the remote character intersects with the local player the collisions need to be resolved. For your situation it sounds like you want the interpolation of the remote player to be updated so it does a collision check to ensure it does not collide with other objects. This is not built in but can be added to the PunCharacterTransform component.