Recent content by Drenyn

1. D

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

Removing the line, resolved the issue with the error. Thank you!
  2. D

Hmmm I'm not sure why it's not affecting you, I tried it again deleting all Opsive Asset Files and redownloading from Package Manager and create a new project in Unity 2021.2.0, imported TPC, installed Unity Package, and clicked on Nolan from ThirdPersonControllerDemo and I get the same error...
  3. D

Yeah I double checked to verify, it's the ThirdPersonControllerDemo.
  4. D

Yeah I just created a fresh project in Unity 2021.2.10f. This was in the Standard Render Pipeline and URP.
  5. D

This issue is currently happening to me. I'm using the latest version of TPC. I can recreate by just going into the Demo and click on the Nolan Character game object, it will then spawn in 7 new game objects with the State Inspector Helper Script. Clicking on the one of the game objects and...
  6. D

Changing Jump Animation

That was it! Thank you so much.
  7. D

Changing Jump Animation

The same thing happens if I change the animations to the demo Animator Controller in the demo scene. Although after closing Unity and Starting back it seems to be stuck in the Idle state as the legs barely move when trying to walk now and jump no longer works after the first jump.
  8. D

Changing Jump Animation

Trying to swap out the jump animation, swapped out both "JumpStart" and "JumpMidAir" with multiple animations but I keep running into the same issue. It will jump up and come back down then go into the JumpMidAir state and just stay. If I remove the JumpMidAir transition and just transition to...
  9. D

Unity Input System Issue

I just had this same issue with the InputSystem on the Third Person Controller. This fix worked great to resolve it though. Thanks!
  10. D

CC3 (Character Creator 3) Characters leaning in weird directions to face camera

Got it, I didn't realize the CharacterIK was being enabled even if it was unchecked. Changing the "Look At Head Weight" to 0 resolved the issue. Thank you so much!
  11. D

I actually had already swapped out the animations with mine that are using the same rig and getting the issue, however it's only when using this controller. Putting the character without a controller in and just playing the animations they character looks fine, also using a different...
  12. D

Hi I'm currently having an issue with my CC3 characters leaning oddly when using the Opsive Third Person Controller. I've verified the animations play correctly when just loading the character on the animation and watching it play, also tried using other Third Person Controllers with no issue...
  13. D

Creating a modified Equipper script

Nevermind. I can just add an attribute with the info I need and get it from there. Thank you for help! :)
  14. D

What I'd like to do is pass the information for an item (for example: Rusty Sword) on equip. Currently right now equip is being passed the following information Equip(Item item, int index) what I'd like to do is change it so that it would be Equip(Item item, int index, int itemId) I just...
  15. D

I'm currently working on creating my own modified version of the Equipper script. I noticed that on Equip() is passing in the Item information and the Index for which slot is being equipped. I'm sure there is a way to add an additional attribute, such as a secondary item ID that I could use...