Recent content by CruttMutt

1. C

UIS continuity/polishing help

That's a very handy line of code! Thank you!! It did not fix it, but it allowed me to concoct a bandage fix with my shakey improv knowledge of coding haha. Firstly I had to change the "EventSystemManager.Select(m_BuyButton.gameObject)" to...
  2. C

Thank you so much for getting to these so quick! You have very much understood my request and there is some great progression already, the mainmenu script works very nicely and ticks all the boxes! Great new feature. Unfortunately, I am having some issues and errors with the others but I...
  3. C

Hello! I have got a little stuck with my inventory in regards to the final "feel" being a little off so I was wondering the best way to approach this. Things can get a little funny and fiddly when using a controller (in particular using InControl). It's fine with keyboard and mouse but with a...
  4. C

Item assigns to item set manager twice on equip / Error on load

Thanks heaps! I appreciate that a lot :D For sure. I've been messing with the concept for a year now getting it right. I'll definitely post something up pretty soon. I took a big step back to implement the newest updates and rebuild all the engines from the ground up but it's been very worth it...
  5. C

Wait!! Nevermind!! It all just came to me like an absolute lighting bolt haha. "Unique Item Set" was clicked of course. You're voice in your video came right to mind as soon as I posted this. Every problem has resolved itself. I don't think I'll every forget that again now ;)
  6. C

EDIT: Easy fix. Got stumped by the "Unique Item Set" checkbox being ticked in the prefab haha. 2nd time that's got me! Hey, Found a new thing that has be baffled.. For some reason when I make a shootable item, it adds to my item set manager on my charcater twice. I'm not sure why though...
  7. C

New UCC+Inv integration 2.0.2 error

Hi! I'm just a random, but just thought I'd chime in here as I strolled past since I figure this will be the first thing they will suggest anyway. The "Update Buttons" and "Update Layers" are both in the UCC Character manager set up but it sounds like the UIS Inputs have not been added. If you...
  8. C

Adding/removing items in editor not working properly + tab error on storage

Oh sorry! Hahaha yes it did perfectly! I'm a muppet and added to the wrong script hahaha. Seriously I think my brain turned off for a second. Time for a rest haha. Thanks again, a legend as always.
  9. C

Okay great, yeah it was very odd and when I set the inventory up everything was fine then one day just poof. Maybe after updating to either 1.1.6 or 1.1.7 I think. This was in Unity 2019.4.21f1. I have just got the update running. Still sifting through some random errors but everything Opsive...
  10. C

Heads up. I started a completely fresh project with only UIS and it does not have the error but the same issues with the item's not adding correctly and item collections not being abled to "+ or -" properly is the same. I tried adding a simple great sword or removing the wooden sword and it does...
  11. C

Hello! I have had some strange things start happening I am hoping for some insight on. Firstly when I add items in the editor they don't seem to appear in the inventories correctly. They become deleted from the inventory on play or sometimes they don't delete properly if they were already in...
  12. C

Latest Update UCC Intergration Issues

Not at all my man! I am just really happy whenever we can work it out as I am always super keen on keeping up with the updates! Thanks so much for looking in and taking the time, I am really glad we were able to work this one out and I hope it solves any issues nice and quick for you in the...
  13. C

Oh wow, this did fix it! Now it equips and I have a warning here. So it all works and should be quite trackable now. It seems to be exactly what you think it is. I will look into that and let you know if I fix it before you see this but I might not know exactly what it's refering to. Thanks...
  14. C

Okay, I will try! There are no warnings. Just the error. So everything is set up right in regards to the item and character. Good, I was following it correctly then. Okay, I'll stop trying to change those. The demo scene works so I assume it's all installed correctly.