New UCC+Inv integration 2.0.2 error

Grouchers

In a new project, importing everything and getting to the very first step the errors when hitting Play are "Open Panel" / "Close Panel no input mapping". etc
and would that be the Inventory integration download that is not the latest or which package?

Is that a sign that one of the packages is not up to date? I hit the Setup Buttons and Setup Layers buttons.

So if I manually add Open Panel, Close Panel then I still get Next/Prev mapping errors of course - so the mappings for everything weren't added by the Setup Buttons etc

I would recommend that you name the download files with a version number or something so we know which versions we have, and I mean the inventory integration is named "Ultimate Inventory" the exact same as the normal Ultimate Inventory download file. Why not name it Ultimate Inventory Integration?

Hi! I'm just a random, but just thought I'd chime in here as I strolled past since I figure this will be the first thing they will suggest anyway.

The "Update Buttons" and "Update Layers" are both in the UCC Character manager set up but it sounds like the UIS Inputs have not been added. If you have not already I would recomend making sure you have clicked "Add Inputs" in the UIS Inventory Manager/Setup window. I fugre if they are not there when you went to add them yourself you may have missed this step :)