Version 1.0.1 of the VR Add-On is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. This update requires version 2.1.7 of the controller and should be updated by following these steps:
- Remove the VR Add-On directory.
- Remove all of the Scripting Define Symbols under the Player Settings.
- Update the base character controller to 2.1.7.
- Import version 1.0.1 of the VR Add-On.
This update includes the following:
- Replaced the Grip Hand ability with the Finger Indicator ability (documentation)
- Added the Hand State Index and the Hand Grip Strength animator parameters
- Improved the sensitivity of the teleport/dash abilities
- Better velocity detection for the throwable item and Grab and Move ability
- Dropped items can inherit the hand’s velocity
- VRBuilder setting tweaks
- Fixed First Person VR view type from jittering when there is an obstruction