Version 1.2.5 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.2 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.2.
[ACTION REQUIRED] Please delete the Shared and Ultimate Inventory System folders before importing the new update or you will have compilation errors.
This version contains the following:
- [Requires Clean Install] Changes to the shared folder.
- Added an Item Overflow Action within the Item Collection base class.
- [Potential Breaking change] Changed the Item Shape Grid Data to allow more than one Item Collection.
- Improved the Searchable List by adding a Searchable List Filter Preset system. You can now create filter presets to quickly search for Item Categories, Item Definitions, etc. in the editor.
- Added a new component for enabling and disabling input without code.
- The Item Info Item Category Filter component now comes with an image reference to easily and dynamically set the category tab icons.
The following integrations were updated:
- Opsive Character Controllers
- Unity Input System