Version 2.4.5 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following changes:
- Reduced the number of calls which snap the animator.
- Added the option of specifying if the melee hitbox requires movement through MeleeHitbox.RequirementMovement.
- Workaround for reorderable list not reordering correctly on Unity 2021.2.
- Fixed first person state items from not linking with the character if they are activated after being a child of the camera.
- Fixed UsableItem from being used too many times when there is a low time scale
- Ragdoll ability will use the CharacterLocomotion UseGravity property when enabled.
- Object Remover should not remove empty item sets if it is the default.
- Cleanup item prefab items not created because the path selection was cancelled.
- Fixed Item.Remove from not being called when the item is dropped
- Platform disconnect improvements.
- Fixed ground resolution on fast moving platforms.
- Third person camera should relaign to gravity direction when not aligning to gravity.
- Fixed collision issue with small distances.
- Fixed top down from not having a consistent diagonal velocity.
- Fixed foot effects from not being detected on the network.
- Fixed MoveTowards from not being recognized when added at runtime.
- Fixed infinite loop when setting a new state configuration preset.
The following integrations were updated:
- Input System
- Ultimate Inventory System