Version 1.2.6 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.2 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.2.
This version contains the following:
- Added an option to disable preview on source when drag and drop on the Drop Hover Icon Preview Item View.
- Added Feature scene 14 “Get Set Attribute Stat (With Code)” which showcases how to get and set attribute values.
- Added the Attribute Utility class allowing you to sum int or float attributes from a list of items.
- Added an option to drop on the last selection instead of under the mouse.
- Action Button works with multiple Rewired cursor by overriding the OnPointerDown function.
- Fixed the chest from not referencing the correct prefab in the demo scene.
- Fixed the Assign Hotbar Item Action from not assigning the item even after pressing cancel.
- Fixed a the Drag&Drop from not committing when closing the panel while dragging.
- Fixed the Demo Upgrade Menu from upgrading items when duplicating and adding to multiple weapons.
- Item Shape Grid now has an option to navigate per item instead of per slot when using the Selectable navigation system (keyboard/gamepad).
- Fixed the Item Shape Grid from moving items using the Move Item Action with keyboard/gamepad.
- Updated overflow for Item Transaction Collection to match the Item Collection base class changes
The following integrations were updated: