Version 1.2.14 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following:
- Added a new saver for saving ItemHotbars and other ItemViewSlotsContainer.
- Added a OnSaverRegister and OnSaverUnregistered events.
- Added an option to the hotbar to remove items if amount is 0.
- Added four new events when saving an inventory component: c_WillStartSaving_Inventory, c_SavingComplete_Inventory_InventorySaveData, c_WillStartLoadingSave_Inventory_NullableInventorySaveData, c_LoadingSaveComplete_Inventory_InventorySaveData.
- Added virtual to all Unity event functions (Awake, Start, Update, OnEnable, OnDisable, OnDestory).
- Prevented the Item Action panel event from triggering even though the option to not open when the ItemAction is not available is enabled.
- Fixed the ItemViewSlotPanelTooltip from positioning out of bounds for a Screen Space canvas.
- Fixed the ItemSlotCollection and MultiStackItemCollection from not working as expected when drag and dropping items between both.