Version 2.0.1 of the PUN Multiplayer Add-On is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. This version rearranges the shared networking scripts. As a result, the Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Multiplayer folder should be removed before importing the package. If you are updating from a previous version of the character controller you should update in the following order:
- Remove the PUN add-on.
- Update the character controller.
- Import the PUN add-on again.
This version contains the following changes:
- Requires version 3.0.7 of the character controller.
- PunCharacterTransformMonitor should not stop the abilities when on a platform.
- Corrected missing demo references.