Version 3.0.7 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Camera improvements on very fast moving objects.
- Added the IRigidbodyMovingPlatform interface.
- Added a parameter to the CharacterLocomotion which can prevent the ground detection check from running.
- Added a parameter to the Interact ability which can prevent aiming while interacting.
- Moved generic networking classes out of the add-ons folder.
- Items should be unequipped before they are removed.
- Improved timescale handing.
- Fixed third person item from setting the IK target when adding the item but not equipping.
- Added a Third Person Object Inspector so Force Visible can be set within the editor.
- Added a ScaleDamageByImpactStrength option within Simple Damage Impact Action.
- Added an option to allow the PlayerInput to stay enabled when the character dies.
- Added integration with:
- Edy’s Vehicle Physics
- NWH Vehicle Physics
- Realistic Car Controller