Version 1.1.7 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. Ensure you update by following the Version 1.1 Update Guide if you are coming from a version prior to version 1.1.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
Note: The Integration between the Opsive Character Controller and the Inventory System has been completely re-written. Read more about the new integration here.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added events called when loading, saving and deleting save files.
- View Drawers now allow you to set Item View Slots in non-flat hierarchies. This is useful to organize your slots in empty parents for your equipment panel for example.
- Fixed warning about an infinite serialization caused by a serialized attribute binding.
- Fixed a bug with the Move To Collection Item Action which could destroy the item if it did not fit in the new item collection.
- Made the Equipment panel Item View Slots Restrictions optional.
- Fixed the Inventory Grid Indexer such that it may remember where an item was even if it was moved between collections, which changes its item stack.