Version 1.0.2 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. This version contains the following changes:
- Added support for Unity 2020.1.
- Add a InventoryInteractor component which allows an inventory to interact with interactable like pickups.
- Added rect bounds for the inventory grid panel placer.
- Added the storage hovering description. It uses a modular component that places a panel next to an item box with an offset.
- Improved SaveSystemManager method visibility for easier integration with other assets.
- Improved Item pickups and droppers.
- Fixed issue in demo shop and craft when an object is selected by mistake by hovering over it.
- Fixed CategoryItemBoxSet priority by order.
- Updated the Ultimate Character Controller integration.