Version 1.0.1 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. This version contains the following changes:
- Improved database validator, it now checks that the attribute are the correct type and there are no duplicate attribute names.
- Added support of DisplayMenus to be nested in the MainMenu.
- Added a dialog when renaming an attribute which is about to clash with existing attributes. Allows you to choose whether to merge attribute on rename and choose if the existing attribute have priority on the new ones.
- Changing attribute type will now keep the attribute values if the type is convertable.
- Added undo functionality for attribute changes.
- Added the ability to reorder the parents of an item category to choose which attribute to inherit.
- Added a CompareWeighted function to item collection id to get the best match.
- Updated the Ultimate Character Controller integration.