Version 1.0.3 of the Ultimate Inventory System is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. This version contains the following changes:
- Added a item creation method that has an id as parameter.
- Fixed undo/redo from throwing exception with an empty database.
- Fixed the manager from being cached in the inventory scriptable objects.
- Fixed attributes from not being able to be renamed in the editor. Removed the IEquality from attributes.
- Fixed issue with set up manager that instantiated prefab references instead of GameObject instances.
- Updated the Ultimate Character Controller integration.