Version 3.0.15 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added support for Unity 2023.
- ModelManager sends an event with the character name that has been activated.
- Added a base position offset for different character proportions to the FirstPersonPerspectiveItem
- Fixed resolve penetration from marking the collision as resolved when it’s not resolved yet.
- Item ability animation events should only fire on the abilities that are active.
- Fixed SurfaceEffect from not resetting when domain reloading is not enabled.
- Fixed pooled projectile from not reinitializing the health.
- Fixed AnimatorMonitor from not notifying the ChildAnimatorMonitor of changes when the character doesn’t have a full body.
- Fixed out of range exception in ItemSetGroup.
- Fixed repeated jump from getting stuck when quickly spamming the jump key.
- Fixed ComboTimeoutControl from not persisting the timeout changes.
- Fixed child Rigidbody colliders from flying away when they are disabled in Unity 2022.3.
- Fixed issue with pre-added items not setting the item identifier reference when initializing the ItemObject.
- The following integrations were updated:
- Unity Input System