Version 3.0.1 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
Manual Change: A new button mapping has been added for improved controller input smoothing. If you are using the Input Manager the new button mapping must be added. You can add the button mapping by selecting “Add Buttons and Layers” within the Project tab.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added a health pack to the Die/Revive zone.
- Item initialization refactoring for upcoming Ultimate Inventory System integration.
- Improved controller input smoothing at variable framerates.
- Fixed Visible Item from not being disabled if the character doesn’t have the perspective setup.
- Fixed “Springs Off” zone from not being a trigger within the demo scene.
- Fixed Item Manager exception triggered if visible item model is referenced from the project directory.
- Item prefabs should not have the third person perspective removed in first person mode.
- Added the following integrations:
- A* Pathfinding Project
- Behavior Designer
- Control Freak
- High Definition Render Pipeline
- Input System
- Universal Render Pipeline