Version 2.4.9 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added a link to upgrade to version 3.
- Added CharacterLocomotion.OnCollision C# event.
- Added optional SendOverNetwork parameter to UltimateCharacterLocomotion.SetPositionAndRotation.
- Added an option to the FullScreenItemUIMonitor to decide if the independent look should be checked.
- Added a Hips Position Offset to the CharacterIK component.
- Improved when the SurfaceManager determines the material is a complex material.
- Updated to the latest shared changes.
- EventHandler will execute events from start to end instead of end to start.
- Fixed demo scene reload references from not being assigned.
- Fixed impact audio from not playing on the shield.
- Fixed TrajectoryObject from not correctly determining the collision on the first frame.
- Fixed AddState from not updating the all of the internal StateManager objects with the new state.