Version 1.7 of Behavior Designer is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added the Stacked Action and Stacked Conditional tasks which allow multiple action/conditions to be executed from a single task.
- Added the Cooldown task.
- Object Drawers can be used to draw the entire task inspector.
- Updated inspector icon textures.
- Fixed binary serialization from causing null reference with new global variables.
- Fixed quick task search from not selecting the current task when the variable inspector has focus.