Where is the Nolan's source model file?

aspirin2d

Hi, there.
I want to change Nolan's model to a new model, But I can't create new motions from the exported 'fbx'.
So Could I get the source model file of Nolan or Any other method I can use to create a new motion?
Best regards.

We currently do not include the source for the Nolan animation set but it's something that we'll consider for the future. In the meantime you should be edit the animation directly using the fbx.

Thanks for the reply, Justin.
So how could I switch the model from Nolan to anther one? Is there a tutorial for this?

The instruction manual details the process. Basically you can just bring in any humanoid model and if you follow the steps as outlined in the documentation, you'll have a working model (more or less). The animations may not be fully correct on the custom model, but for the most part they'll work.

The instruction manual details the process. Basically you can just bring in any humanoid model and if you follow the steps as outlined in the documentation, you'll have a working model (more or less). The animations may not be fully correct on the custom model, but for the most part they'll work.
Thanks, man. Bur I can't find the steps of switching character model from the Documents. Where is it? Is there a tutorial about this? Thanks!

Yeah or alternatively you could watch the opsive tutorials. the second and third video outline how to setup a character.

Thanks, man. But I just found how to setup a character with the demo model 'Nolan', where can I found the tutorial about switching a new character?

Please refer to the following documentation links:

Simply grab your character you wish to use into the scene for example a buff military dude and follow the steps outlined there. It really is easy.