Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hi, how are you?

Sorry I lost almost 2 weeks for personal problems but I will send this to Opsive soon.
I will keep you informed next week..

See you soon!
I am good Sir ❤️

I am really waiting for your integration hehe :p
Really excited for it tbh

With your integration i will be able to make some good games that i have planned :)

I am good Sir ❤️

I am really waiting for your integration hehe :p
Really excited for it tbh

With your integration i will be able to make some good games that i have planned :)
Thank you,
I too have games planned, then I will take care of the Ultimate Inventory System,
I must see things as well for an RPG or an FPS for example,
and for Client Authoritative Model or Server Authoritative Model,
on the other hand I have to remove the Auto Authoritative Model, the new architecture does not allow it,
but I keep the Dynamic Authoritative Model so you can still choose the Authoritative Model if necessary.
I will create additional modules later.

The advantage of having migrated all the modules to the Network Manager is that there will no longer be a Game Object on the Network which manages things globally in the scene, for me there is no wasted time unnecessarily.

This weekend I hope to be able to progress faster, in any case I will do everything for that.
;)

Sounds great ❤️

Any idea when are you expecting it to release in Unity Asset Store?
Also, will you look for beta testers before releasing?

Hello everyone, how are you?
I finally submitted the changes to Opsive ?
Yeahhhhhhhh :love::love::love:

Thanks!
But I prefer not to give a date anymore, because I have postponed the release of the project so much, but I will inform you as soon as I have uploaded it to the Asset Store.
After you've submitted to the asset store then it will take 40 days (according to nowadays queue time) to be properly released and available for customers.

Till then can you please tell what will be the capabilities of the asset, I mean what all we will be able to do with it? and it's limitations.. because i am planning to purchase it on first day if it had some good release discounts :)
And also can u make a discord channel in Opsive server or make a discord server of your own (whichever you are comfortable in) where we can ask questions about the asset :)

Yeahhhhhhhh :love::love::love:

After you've submitted to the asset store then it will take 40 days (according to nowadays queue time) to be properly released and available for customers.

Till then can you please tell what will be the capabilities of the asset, I mean what all we will be able to do with it? and it's limitations.. because i am planning to purchase it on first day if it had some good release discounts :)
And also can u make a discord channel in Opsive server or make a discord server of your own (whichever you are comfortable in) where we can ask questions about the asset :)
40 days :eek:
I will keep you informed of the details of the integration ;)

Hello everyone, how are you?

Besides, I forgot to tell you, regarding Mirror, that we can create a NetworkBehaviour, not only on the GameObject containing the NetworkIdentity, but also on all its Children.

See you soon !

Hey, I understand your hesitation to give specific dates. Just curious how things are looking. It's been a month since you submitted your changes to Opsive.

Are you just waiting on a stamp of approval from them before submitting to the Asset Store?

Hey, I understand your hesitation to give specific dates. Just curious how things are looking. It's been a month since you submitted your changes to Opsive.

Are you just waiting on a stamp of approval from them before submitting to the Asset Store?
Hi, how are you?
Sorry I'm still late because of some personal problems, which I hope will be resolved within a while...

But I have to resend the Ucc change logs on version 3.0.16, taking into account several tips and recommendations from Opsive, I updated this morning, I need to check a few things and send it back to Opsive, in the meantime I will finish cleaning everything up.

It's the final stretch, sorry for the time it's taking me, but this time I'm not going to go astray adding content, I'm just going to clean it up so it's available on the store as quickly as possible.

As soon as I upload it to the store I'll let you know.

See you soon!

I think I just read something I really wanted to read!
"Added support for the upcoming Ultimate Steamworks Networking package"
saw that too, but i don't see a way to get it or evaluate it. Been waiting for the mirror server-authoritative integration for this controller.

Hi everyone, how are you?
Sorry I had to do a complete overhaul of Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation!
At the time of release, bad timing, but the First Person gave me some problems, which I didn't like...
I have already cleaned up most of the elements but I still have a few details to optimize.
We are almost there!
See you soon!

ScreenshotMovementType.png ScreenshotViewType.png

Last edited: