Particle based Muzzle flash not rendering correctly

maaxiim

Hi,
While I was doing some research on this to see if anyone else encountered this issue, I noticed you mentioned that 2.2 didn't support particle system based muzzle flashes. Is that still the case?
In the attached video, you can see the muzzle flash rendering perfectly in the Scene view, but it looks all over the place in the game view.

I noticed you mentioned that 2.2 didn't support particle system based muzzle flashes.

I also had a problem with particle muzzle flash and saw that comment on the forum, but turns out my issue was with the particle system itself and I fixed it, so now Im using it for muzzle flash and works perfectly. In my case I had to set the particle system Simulation Space to Local.

Just quickly follow up, I verified that all the components of the muzzle flash are Simulation Space Local.
@Justin Do you have any advice or pointers to using a particle system based muzzle flash with 2.2.4?
Thanks!

Particles are not currently supported for muzzle flash. I have had this on my list and I just need to get it knocked out since it should be fairly easy.