InControl integration doesn't working

Egnech

Hello there!

It is probably me messed up with some settings or what or ever. I have tried the integration you have provided, but it doesn't seems to work.
And I'm a bit stuck with it now. Maybe you can suggest me some ideas where to dig?
And, should it even work out of the box, after I imported the integration (and do other steps from the instruction)?

Just to claridy you followed the steps from this page right?

On this page you can find more information about the specific inputs for UIS

Unfortunalty the InControl integration does not work directly out of the box because it requires you to implement the inputs in code. But if you follow the steps in the first documentation page and make sure to add the inputs specific to the inventory which are defined in the second documentation page it should work.

Using the new Input System or Rewired is easier than using InControl because it does not require you to write additional code to process input. If you aren't sure whether you really want to use InControl you may want to consider using the new Unity InputSystem.

Hello!
Actually I has fixed this.. by switching to Rewired. It was in my backlog for some time, and I decided to give it a shot xD And it works out of the box.

And I found another strange issue, but I think it is better to create a new thread