Help with the order of tasks

matmalm

In my designer, the first Sequence, it performs a seek on player target depending if it hears or sees the player, if not it goes to the second Sequence in which it goes to the last position it heard or saw the player, after it arrives to that position it goes to Wander. However, at start (after the Wait), I'd like it to Wander, but it performs the second Sequence. It makes sense on how it is built, but I have no idea where to put the Wander action to start wandering after the Wait. If I put it at the beginning it will not change to the Sequences. If I put it in the middle, after it loses the player, it will start Wandering again. I have tried a lot of conditional aborts but is kind of the same behavior, sometimes a bit different, however I can't achieve the desired behavior. I looked at the example behavior with the integration with UCC, but it's super extensive, and I understand half of it.

Canvas2.png

Setting a bool works. You could also attach a parallel task at the root and then have wander start right away. When the seek branch is active you could set a bool which stops the top wander branch. With this setup you then wouldn't need the bottom wander task since it's being run at the root.

Setting a bool works. You could also attach a parallel task at the root and then have wander start right away. When the seek branch is active you could set a bool which stops the top wander branch. With this setup you then wouldn't need the bottom wander task since it's being run at the root.
For some reason the Wander task is returning failure
parallel.png

I managed to do it with a parallel task. But it doesn't repeat itself. It starts wandering, if it sees or hear the player it goes seek the player, then it goes to the last position when it loses sight or doesn't hear. But then doesn't go back to wander. After the start, wanders remains green, even if it¡s not active.

tree.png