Cinemachine issues

yanghanwen

You can have a look at the Cinemachine integration, which might give you the required flexibility.
I want to know if I use Cinemachine can I still use the camera future?

Can you explain your question some more?
Hi,here are two main problem I met:
1,the first is when I use cinemachine,it seems when I just press W&D the character doesn't move in a stright line
2,When I use cinemachine,I don't know how to use the zoom feature,should I create another cinemachine?

1,the first is when I use cinemachine,it seems when I just press W&D the character doesn't move in a stright line
That looks like it's related to the turn speed of your character. If you increase the motor speed of your rotation on the character locomotion component then the character will turn faster.

2,When I use cinemachine,I don't know how to use the zoom feature,should I create another cinemachine?
By default the zoom is triggered with a state change for the other view types, but because Cinemachine doesn't support the state system you will need to script in the zoom with Cinemachine. You can listen for the OnAbilityAim event and from there change the field of view of the Cinemachine camera.

That looks like it's related to the turn speed of your character. If you increase the motor speed of your rotation on the character locomotion component then the character will turn faster.

By default the zoom is triggered with a state change for the other view types, but because Cinemachine doesn't support the state system you will need to script in the zoom with Cinemachine. You can listen for the OnAbilityAim event and from there change the field of view of the Cinemachine camera.
THX for help.