Character Animator stuck in the ground when set Animator.speed=0

By setting an animation speed of 0 you are preventing any animations from playing so are going to get strange results if you try to move. What is your goal of setting the speed to 0? Can you instead set the character's time scale to 0? This will completely stop the character.

By setting an animation speed of 0 you are preventing any animations from playing so are going to get strange results if you try to move. What is your goal of setting the speed to 0? Can you instead set the character's time scale to 0? This will completely stop the character.
like the other fighting game make the attack feel more powerful to stop character animation 0.1s-0.5s when they hit enemy.It is I find in another source project.
I only want to stop the two charecter who was geting hit and attack.not try to stop the scene,so I don't use time scale
The other thing I note is this error will definitely happen when charecter in the last combo and stop animator
Here is my setting :combo timeout=1
animation stop time 2s
if animation stop time =0.5s or less this will not alway happen but set to 2s will definitely open
and if it is Use States - State Order is not Combo but Sequential it will not happen in any combo
when it error happen that animator will stop on the base layer two attack animation
1548223470457.png

I would still change the time scale instead of adjusting the animator so everything is synced with the new scale. By adjusting the animator speed you are transitioning later than what time values you specified so that is messing with the states. The time scale can be set per character and it's not the global time scale. CharacterLocomotion.TimeScale = value;