Ability Camera Zoom States

How can I have my camera use a different state for aiming while crouching? I have a state for aiming, I have a state for crouching, these work fine, but I'm not sure how to activate my "CrouchAim" state.

This is part of a broader topic that I haven't figured out a good way to handle. Right now crouching and aiming are separate states so a combined state doesn't get called. Until I can figure out a better way to handle this situation your only option is to call that state manually when both abilities are active.

Hi!
I just stumbled around the same issue, would be great to see if there's anything being done on it? Or a set of 'best practices' to work around it?
Regarding the combined state, seems like a great suggestions, what's the best way to do that? Maybe a 'States Monitor' where we listen to states and set a third concurrent state with the names appended: i.e. if Crouch and Aim are happening we SetState "CrouchAim" in concurrent mode?

What would be great, if it were possible built-in, to name a state preset with a naming convention such as "Crouch Aim" (no matter the order) and it would detect it as crouch and aim.
Or another separator besides white space, maybe semicolons, ampersand or pipes (';' or '&' or '|')
But don't know the performance implications of parsing text states like this.

Thanks!

I agree that it would be nice to be able to easily combine states. I have it on my list to look at but there are currently other higher priority items since there is a workaround for this one. When I have an update I'll be sure to post here.