Recent content by zoulinxiaoa

1. Z

How to make different item use it own Idle Animation and move Animation

Could you send me an Deathmatch AI Kit for free? I know this shameless .but I still use TPC for game develop,I have put a lot of time on it.change system to UCC will cost most time.
  2. Z

I have watch this vedio,what I want to do is use an Item full body Idle and move animation whitch mean I want to use this on base layer. the video only show how to setup Item Layer it only use arm animation no full body animation
  3. Z

as TPC can use Item's own Animation but check Item Name Prefix = true, How can I use different animation between different item on UCC?
  4. Z

Character Animator stuck in the ground when set Animator.speed=0

like the other fighting game make the attack feel more powerful to stop character animation 0.1s-0.5s when they hit enemy.It is I find in another source project. I only want to stop the two charecter who was geting hit and attack.not try to stop the scene,so I don't use time scale The other...
  5. Z

Character Animator stuck in the ground when set Animator.speed=0

I making a function when both attack hit togother the both player will sotp 0.1s ,so I use animator.speed = 0f; to let it stop. I was pretty good if I don not move the charecter,But my character will stuck in the ground if I move. here is the not move result: here is the error when I move character: