Recent content by zombieNinjas

1. Z

RC3: UCC integration error?

The InventoryItemSetManager was not added to the character. After adding it manually, I was able to get a new character (containing the equip item abilities) working with no fuss.
  2. Z

Looks like it is related to the Equip item abilities added with the "standard abilities" during character creation. The ItemSetManager is removed with the integration process, but the abilities that reference it are not. EDIT: once I removed those abilities , everything started working.
  3. Z

After installing RC3,the current version of UCC available in the Asset Store and the integration between the two, I created a new UCC character and used the integrations manager to bring it all together. As soon as I hit play I get the following errors and the Ultimate Character Locomotion...
  4. Z

Change movement type when TargetOrbit ability is active

Hello, I'm attempting to switch to a strafe-style movement when a character locks on to an enemy. My initial thought was to set-up a separate movement / view type to flip to when the target orbit ability if active, but I am unsure how make that happen. Does anyone have any advice?
  5. Z

Slot0ItemStateIndexChange trigger stuck

Yes, they have both the OnAnimatorItemUse and the OnAnimatorItemUseComplete events. This was a problem I ran into prior to this post and was able to resolve by looking though the documentation. The issue appears to have stemmed from a lack of "any state" transitions to the subsequent attack...
  6. Z

Slot0ItemStateIndexChange trigger stuck

Hello, I'm creating a custom animator controller, doing my best to use the documentation and the demo controller as a guide, but I've hit a snag. While creating attack states, I've noticed that when attacking in rapid succession, the Slot0ItemStateIndexChange trigger gets stuck in the on...