Recent content by vodinh

1. V

Magic Action spawn multiple projectiles with diffirent direction

Ok, After reading the code in TrajectoryObject.cs, I found that there is processing for the case where Collider is Trigger is not supported and is converted to "No collider attached" in the Cast function. hitCount = Physics.RaycastNonAlloc(position, direction.normalized, m_CombinedRaycastHits...
  2. V

Thank you for support. After solving the projectile direction problem. Is there a way to use "trigger" instead of projectile "collider". I want it to continue moving after collision until it lifespan. Like a Tornado skill that can move through enemies.
  3. V

Hi, Currently, I see that the direction of the projectile depends on the direction of the caster module. (None, Forward, Target, Indicate) If I want to spawn multiple projectiles in different directions, what should I do? Currently, I have handled it by writing another spawn projectile and...
  4. V

Melee attack jump from A to B position

I have an animation when attacking the character will jump up and chop down to the designated point, is there any way to do this in UCC? In the video, I only have an animation after attacking, the character does move to a new position but automatically moves back to the original position. Can...
  5. V

V3.08 No Equip/Unequip ability was found. Please add at least one Equip/Unequip ability.

Are you sure? I haven’t tried it yet. But when I updated it at UIS, it seems to be incorrect compared to the previous version. First of all, I see that it did not remove the Inventory component of UCC, leading to having 2 Inventory components.
  6. V

V3.08 No Equip/Unequip ability was found. Please add at least one Equip/Unequip ability.

You can watch this video, I haven’t done any settings other than trying in the Demo scene. Drag Atlas model into Demo scene assign it to the Character field and pressing Build Character.
  7. V

But I’m just creating a character in the Character Manager menu, dragging the Atlas model into the Demo scene assign it to the Character field and pressing Build Character button, and an error appears. I also deleted all UCC and imported new ones but it still doesn’t work.
  8. V

Cannot create character with UCC, cannot update character in UIS. No Equip/Unequip ability was found. Please add at least one Equip/Unequip ability. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.ItemSetGroup:Initialize...
  9. V

UIS Integration: How to soft equip item?

Thank you, I look forward to the new update.
  10. V

UIS Integration: How to soft equip item?

In the integrated demo with UIS, I cannot find anywhere to set up the rifle to display in Holster. I tried to add a rifle to the Equippable collection, the rifle appeared in the holster but the holster was not active. As far as I know, when it is initialized, it is attached with: if...
  11. V

Task StartStopAbility not finding new Ability

I think Unity has some problem compiling the code. After closing Unity and reopening it to recompile the code, it works. Thank you for your support.
  12. V

Do you mean I need an assembly definitions for new abilities? Yes, The m_AbilityType.Value is a property that points to the full type name of the ability.
  13. V

I have a new ability that works with UCC, but the Behavior Designer task StartStopAbility cannot find it. TaskUtility.GetTypeWithinAssembly(m_AbilityType.Value) TaskUtility did not find a new ability, did I miss any installation steps so that Behavior Designer can find my ability? This is...
  14. V

How to get all character item, if they not not are equipped?

Hi, How to get all items in inventory as character items(not equipped) ? I want the agent to switch weapons available in inventory, but as far as i know in CharacterInventoryBridge getting character items requires an item slot. It mean the item must be equipped