Recent content by Unima9000

1. Unima9000

Switch weapon during reload animation

I found solution, it wasn't on UFPS side. Sorry for bothering, should've firstly checkout how Unity's Animator works.
  2. Unima9000

Is there perhaps a hack of some sort to manually reset animation state for a weapon? That would be ok for me too.
  3. Unima9000

I've changed some code, to prevent Reload to block EquipUnequip and now it works, however it cause a bug: If i switching weapon during reload animation, and then switching back - reload animation stuck at one frame. How do i fix it? The bug vid: My code:
  4. Unima9000

Hi, for my game i need to give a player an ability to switch weapons during reload animations (for example, like in CS GO). Is there any way to handle this in UFPS?
  5. Unima9000

Different camera bob amplitude in editor and game

Hi, got a strange bug: Camera bob amplitude in editor in play-mode seems different to a standalone build: In these videos exact same Amplitude = 10 In the editor is seems like should - amplitude is high: But in the build seems like - amplitude is super low: How to make amplitude in build...
  6. Unima9000

All my scripts losts reference to the player on build

Ok, the problem was caused by 2 objects with same tag "Player". Somehow in the editor everything was ok, but in the build was always being picked another, wrong object.
  7. Unima9000

Hmm. after quick investigation i find out that somehow that was lines like that, which are broken after build: player = GameObject.FindWithTag("Player").GetComponent<UltimateCharacterLocomotion>(); But if i change it like this, everything start to work like it should: player =...
  8. Unima9000

I have bunch of scripts in my project. Some of them get reference of the Player prefab object through code on Start or Awake functions, some of them just assigned through inspector. When i build the game, these references which was assigned though code, stops work for some reason and return all...
  9. Unima9000

Accumulated gravity force is preventing jump from happening

For now i using sort of "hack" to do what i need: I'm turning off gravity every time when player jumps and then turn it on after 0.001 sec. Well, i continue to use that when. Thanks for aswer! I have 1 last question: In which script can i find that gravity code?
  10. Unima9000

Accumulated gravity force is preventing jump from happening

Hello. I'm making arcade shooter using UFPS2. I want my character to be able to do a double jump. For that purpose i using parameter "Max Repeated Jump Count". Set it to 1. But there is the problem occurs: My character's jump force on ground is different than jump force while it being in air...
  11. Unima9000

2 questions

I'm talking about that parameter: I want my character to still be able to jump a few seconds after became non-grounded. After reading this parameter description i thought that it should do the trick, but whatever value i puts in to it - seems like nothing changes.
  12. Unima9000

2 questions

Hello there. I have 2 non-related questions: 1) I didn't understand how do Grounded Grace work. I thought that if i put there big value like 999, the character could be 999 sec grounded after stepped off the platform. But it seems like it didn't do anything at all, whatever number i use: 0 or...
  13. Unima9000

Cursor isn't locked in Editor

I've updated Unity to the stable version and seems like the problem is gone. Thank you!
  14. Unima9000

Cursor isn't locked in Editor

Hello. Just recently bought UFPS 2 and it's pretty awesome and looks like great impruvement over 1.7 ver. But i have one little problem with it: My cursor keeps being unlocked in the Editor in the Play-mode, despite bool "Disable cursor" being checked. How can i fix this? My Unity ver...