Switch weapon during reload animation

Unima9000

Hi, for my game i need to give a player an ability to switch weapons during reload animations (for example, like in CS GO).
Is there any way to handle this in UFPS?

Right now the reload ability prevents the EquipUnequip ability from starting within ShouldBlockAbilityStart. You could adjust this ability to allow it to start.

Right now the reload ability prevents the EquipUnequip ability from starting within ShouldBlockAbilityStart. You could adjust this ability to allow it to start.

I've changed some code, to prevent Reload to block EquipUnequip and now it works, however it cause a bug:
If i switching weapon during reload animation, and then switching back - reload animation stuck at one frame.

How do i fix it?

The bug vid:

My code:
1592070770017.png

It's tough to debug without actually trying it out. I can add this to my todo list and then will take a closer look to make sure everything is working properly.

It's tough to debug without actually trying it out. I can add this to my todo list and then will take a closer look to make sure everything is working properly.
Is there perhaps a hack of some sort to manually reset animation state for a weapon? That would be ok for me too.