Recent content by Thiago

1. T

Hitbox problem

Hi, Christian Can I send the scene (package) to you? Thx a lot, Thiago
  2. T

Hitbox problem

Hi, guys I dont know what Im doing wrong. I will try to explain... I added new melee weapon called Fire Axe. I configureted the animation event inside the animations (ExecuteEvent - OnAnimatorItemUse, OnAnimatorItemUseComplete). But I noticed that my vertical attack sometimes collide...
  3. T

Cinemachine Animation Issue

Hi, Justin Thx again! Noob question: How can I force "apply root motion" of Animator to "true"? Its handled by script... thx a lot, Thiago
  4. T

Hi, Justin...thx for reply So, thats the question. What I know is after build the character with UCC the "animation track" of Cinemachine dosent have the same behaviour before and after build Thx a lot! Thiago
  5. T

Hi, people Im trying to integrate UCC (Third Person View) with Cinemachine. But, I got a issue. I will try to explain with images because my english is not good... Before building character, the animation track works fine like images bellow: After Building character with Character...
  6. T

BOE - ProjecT

My horror game inspired by Silent Hill...
  7. T

Crosshair problem

Thx, Andrew...It works!! I need to remember to use States with presets. thx a lot! Thiago
  8. T

Crosshair problem

Hi guys, How to show crosshair only when aiming? I am very frustrated with myself I didn't find the correct configuration. I set UI/Show Crosshair On Aim to true in the Item class and Visible true on CrosshairsMonitor class. But crosshair its always visible, aiming or not; Thx a lot, Thiago
  9. T

Set LookOffSet.X value of Zoom Presets

Hi, Justin Thx for support! The code below change the lookOfSet value of CameraController. Works fine. Im using playmaker to call cameraTranslate method when Tab key is pressed. public void setCameraController(CameraController cameraController) { this.cameraController =...
  10. T

Set LookOffSet.X value of Zoom Presets

Hi, How can I set the value of LookOffSet.X of Preset (ZoomThirdPersonCombatPreset) at runtime. My problem is: .When I pressed Tab, the camera changes the position relative to player..left to right, right to left. Like this... To this... But, when zooming, the camera always look at to the...
  11. T

Call Aim Item Ability programmatically

Hi, Justin Thx a lot!!! Works fine!! public void fixedAim(bool isFixedAim){ var aimAbility = this.GetAbility<Aim>(); if(isFixedAim){ this.TryStartAbility(aimAbility); return; } this.TryStartAbility(aimAbility); }...
  12. T

Call Aim Item Ability programmatically

Hi, people, I try to find in forum but maybe I´m not using the right words to search. So what I need is stay aiming automatically when enter some places, like inside houses, for instance. How can I do that? For camera zoom, I create a method in CameraHandler like below. The logic its simple...
  13. T

Camera collision

Ok, I dont know whats is wrong. But to solve my problem, I put the same camera prefab of TPC Demo in my scene and works fine. Thx a lot, Justin Ps: I import my package and I got so many compile errors. Sorry about that.
  14. T

Camera collision

Hi, Justin I send you an email with a link to download the demo scene. Thx a lot! Thiagi
  15. T

Camera collision

Hi, guys I need some help. Whem character collides with a door or wall, the camera "jump" in front of character. Some configuration? I try to set Obstroction Position Smoothing to Zero...but nothings changed. I attach a picture... If you notices, my character is in front of the door, but the...