Recent content by Soulriver

1. S

Character keep getting stuck at the door and fall off of the terrain.

Edit: This is not just happening with the doors, Walls are the same. Character get stuck in walls and then fall off the terrain.
  2. S

Character keep getting stuck at the door and fall off of the terrain.

Character keep getting stuck at the door. and start to jitter sometimes. Then fall off the terrain. Any idea why this is happening? Collider size set to 0.4 and max step height is 0.35
  3. S

FinalIK Bridge Component brake the jump ability and few other things.

Then there is another issue, Low framerate cause player jump way high and High framerate cause jump low. I can cap the framerate, example to 60. And this fix jump low. But if the target device has below 60fps, example 30fps. Then character jump too high.
  4. S

FinalIK Bridge Component brake the jump ability and few other things.

When I add the FinalIK Bridge component to player character, jump ability doesn't work as intended. Without the bridge it works fine. I'm using OPSIVE Animator Controller. When hit the jump key player perform the jump and fall animation super fast and doesn't even go up. After increasing jump...
  5. S

Swapping Animator override controller interrupt current movement.

I tested almost every way possible, Only the animation get interrupt when I swap the Animator Override Controller. If I use Root Motion, animation and movement both stop (since movement use the animation to move). If I don't use Root Motion, animation stops but the character move. I'm using...
  6. S

Yes movement parameter set in the animator. Override Controller change movement animations but still I think it should work. But somehow no luck
  7. S

I'm swapping Animator override controller using a simple key. How ever every time I press the swapping key current movement interrupts. Ex: Moving forward (pressing "W" key) and swapping Controller will interrupt the movement. I have to press "W" key again order to walk. How can I avoid this...
  8. S

Final Ik bridge deactivate AimIK component at start.

I have a target attached to the camera and I need the whole upper body to aim that target. How can I do this? Should I modify the Bridge? I'm using this with "AimSwing" (I need the same behavior as in UCC demo scene when character pickup a range weapon. But not just when pickup a weapon. All the...
  9. S

Final Ik bridge deactivate AimIK component at start.

I'm not sure why but Final IK Bridge component deactivate the AimIK component when game starts and it automatically creates a "IK Target" gameobject as target. I can manually activate the AimIK component and change the target from the inspector. But it's not even work with a script (Activating &...
  10. S

How to Enable/Disable locomotion & abilities with a Custom script?

Hi, Thank you @nathanj. But in my case I don't use OPSIVE attribute system. I need to access all the Locomotion (Player) and Camera abilities.
  11. S

How to Enable/Disable locomotion & abilities with a Custom script?

Hi, I'm not sure if there is an API documentation for OPSIVE. I need to enable/disable all the locomotion and abilities of camera and player (not at once). I have a custom attribute system Ex: I need to turn off movement if the stamina below 0 (I'm not using OPSIVE attribute system). Help is...
  12. S

Puppet Master & Final IK issue.

I added all the integrations properly for Puppet Master and Final IK. Everything works but there are few issues. First issue is I'm getting this runtime error. (I'm using Full body Biped IK with Grounder Biped IK and Puppet master) This cause after integrating the Puppet Master...
  13. S

How to use Vault only when speed > something?

I only want to use vault when speed is greater than 5. But adding this condition to animator works fine. But even if I move with lower speed the Vault ability activate and freeze the character. How can I stop this?
  14. S

Opsive with Ork Framework integration?

I think Opsive had Ork framework integration but I don't think it is available anymore. Can I request an Integration with ORK Framework? (Only for the Block/Unblock character and camera controls)
  15. S

How to stop Quickstop animation when sliding?

How to stop QuickStop ability immediately instead of waiting for animation events when player is sliding? When Player starts sliding I want stop quickstop animation immediately. Otherwise player perform the animation while he's sliding.(I'm using custom animation with animations events).