Recent content by Nik

1. N

AI Character don't move with Move Toward action

After researching move towards is not right solution for my case .I needed to use navigation agent and patrol action from movement behavior. It works great now
  2. N

AI Character don't move with Move Toward action

I am using behavior tree integration with ultimate controller. I have a simple AI character with only Move Toward action. But character is getting stuck , it tries to move but resetting it's position immediately. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I simply added AI character without navmesh...
  3. N

Melee attack without combo

I found out that I also needed to specify Stop Use Ability Delay in Melee Component, in my case I set it to zero.
  4. N

Single Melee Attack

Yeah I debugged code and found out that in my case I needed to specify stop use ability delay in melee weapon component. Now it's fixed
  5. N

Single Melee Attack

Hi, I have a single melee attack animation and whenever user clicks attack button I want to stop if previous attack animation is executing and execute it again. I couldn't find such example in opsive and now I am confused what is the correct way to implement it. Also the strange thing is I...
  6. N

I debugged code and found out that I needed to set correct Use Rate. Now it works correctly. If it's advisable approach please confirm and I Mark it as Solved. Thanks for great Asset!
  7. N

Hi, I have only one melee attack animation and I want to use it without combo. The problem is if I click attack button multiple times before attack animation finishes it's getting stuck in attack state. But if I wait attack animation to finish and then click button again it works correctly. I...
  8. N

Integrate pre made animated arms to opsive

Hello, I have custom arms, with it's own animations and weapons. This arms has it's own events and animation parameters. This arms has also it's own scripts for animations, for example when you click R it sets necessary animation parameters and play reload animation accordingly. I am stuck...
  9. N

Serialized fields are not shown in inspector

I've extended AnimatorMonitor class and added my Serialized fields: bodyHorizontal, bodyVertical but they are not visible in the inspector. Am I missing something? public class MyAnimatorMonitor : AnimatorMonitor { [SerializeField] public float bodyHorizontal = 0.3f...
  10. N

Weapon position while shooting

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear
  11. N

Weapon position while shooting

Hi, this is a default character and I assume it shoots at correct position but if you look shooting from that degree this is how it looks if tracer is on. Is this a problem? I tried my own models and I always have the same issue, weapon and shooting positions are not always match. Is this a real...