Recent content by Mike_StackedTurtleStudio

1. M

Behaviour Designer's window: extreme lag.

Updating to the LDS unfortunately does not change anything within my Behavior Tree.
  2. M

Broken Behavior Tree Issue

I could send it in to the support page. Should I send over just the screenshot or like the actual file of the behavior tree from my project directory on my machine? Yes, if I were to change my workspace to a previous changeset, from at least ~ 1 week ago and I make some changes to that...
  3. M

This was the entire callstack.
  4. M

I believe I'm having similar issues that were touched upon in this thread. In my BD editor window, when I try to add tasks to my behavior tree, I am prompted with this error, as my task never ends up being created: "GUI Error: Invalid GUILayout state in BehaviorDesignerWindow view. Verify that...
  5. M

Broken Behavior Tree Issue

To whom it may concern, I was just working on a Behavior Tree on a character within my project this morning (~ 5 hours ago from when this post is being made), and I open the project now, and my Behavior Tree seems to be completely broken and unusable. The attached image shows the broken...
  6. M

Behavior Designer base package importing directory

Hi Justin, After doing some further investigating I don't think this has anything to do with BD, or any other package that we have within our project (we have a few others aside from Behavior Designer). I think this is a Unity Version Control issue. I'm still pretty puzzled by it, but I believe...
  7. M

Hi Justin, Yes! Everyone on our project has their own seat for Behavior Designer. As of right now, each member (to my knowledge) has their Behavior Designer Pack and Behavior Designer Movement Pack outside of the plugins folder and that works well. We are now experiencing a new issue. What's...
  8. M

To whom it may concern, After speaking with a team member of mine whom is on the same Unity 2D project as me (we use Unity's Version Control platform PlasticSCM to keep up to date on the same version of the project). He downloaded the Behavior Designer package and then moved it to the "Plugins"...
  9. M

A Star Pathfinding Integration

I see. I got it all up and running with the A* Pathfinding tasks now within the Behavior Designer window in the editor! Thank you so much Justin!
  10. M

I guess my next question would then be if there is a similar adjustment between the different movement pack scripts to have them all reference A Star, instead of NavMesh? Or would I have to go into each individual script to change different variable types? I'm assuming it will be the latter...
  11. M

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I re-imported the plug-ins and did not move them to any different directories and everything seems to be working well, with no errors. Thank you so much Justin!
  12. M

Perhaps I don't understand the "Behavior Designer / A* Pathfinding Project integration" step in the process. To my understanding, based upon the Behavior Designer - Movement Pack documentation, after I complete the first three steps you have listed above, I should be able to start adding tasks...
  13. M

Turns out I had an old, unused script that I had created a while ago named "BehaviorTree". Getting rid of this seemed to have cleared things up regarding the newer (12) errors I was just receiving. Thank you Justin! Though now I am back to receiving the same 30 errors that I was receiving...
  14. M

To my understanding everything seemed to be installed properly, so just in case I was overlooking something, I wiped everything Behavior Designer-related from my Mac. I then went back to the Unity Asset Store and re-downloaded everything. I am still getting these errors (See attachment) after...
  15. M

To whom it may concern, I am looking to successfully integrate A Star Pathfinding into Behavior Designer so that I can call tasks within my behavior trees that are related to A Star-like movements. I have successfully downloaded the A Star "integration" into my project, but get a ton of...