Recent content by Larsson24

1. L

Movement animation issue on first attack

Have have this reoccuring issue where the legs stops working on the first attack, but then starts working during combos. I havent changed any animation or animation state. I have just created a character, used the demo animator, created a knife iteam using the knife animation, all while...
  2. L

Missing Surface Sound on Terrain for remote player using pun2 (UCC2)

I believe I have found the issue. The multiplayer client Raycast in the Character Foot Effect script (line somewhere around 320, I added some debug messages so the lines doesn't match the orignal now) was shoot from the bottom of the character without any offset, so I believe the fix is to raise...
  3. L

Hi Justin! Have the pun addon and surface manager been reworked in v3 or is this most likely an issue in v3 as well?
  4. L

Hi, I'm using UCC2 and the pun package. I have the surface system setup with footsteps sounds and it works great on the local player, however, i can not always hear the remote players footstep sounds when that player is walking next to the local player. Just to be clear, I only talk about the...
  5. L

Height of Short Climb

This seems super relevant! When will the update with this come?
  6. L

Top Dismount Offset issue? - Free Climb

Hi, I can't get the Top Dismount to work when using free climb. If I have it to high, the animation plays to early (as it should). If I lower the value, the animations doesn't play and the character just falls down. I believe the ability index is set to 0 and that's whats causing the fall...
  7. L

Crawl/prone to crouch with multiple keys

Hi, Today I have crouch input set to "C" and crawl to "Ctrl" and everything work as expected. However, I want to go from crawl to crouch by pressing the crouch button, i.e. Ctrl to crawl then from here press C to go to crouch. I'm using the ability pack but with changed animations so there...
  8. L

[BUG] Capsule Collider Positioner Center Offset does not appear to initialise/function correctly

Forgot to add. I was on UCC version 2.4.9. Will it be updated as well?
  9. L

[BUG] Capsule Collider Positioner Center Offset does not appear to initialise/function correctly

I also have issue with this. X and Z does nothing. Changing Y isn't giving the excepted result.
  10. L

Services.Core & Newtonsoft.json errors - Climbing addon

Updated some packages and restarted unity and now the error is gone. Strange but good. :)
  11. L

Services.Core & Newtonsoft.json errors - Climbing addon

Hi, I added the climbing addon and gets the following errors when starting the demo scene: "Assembly 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Services.Core.Telemetry.dll' will not be loaded due to errors: Unity.Services.Core.Telemetry references strong named Newtonsoft.Json Assembly references...
  12. L

Help with understanding events

Thanks, that fixed it! ?
  13. L

Thank you Justin, I now enabled the Send State Change Event in the the StateManager. I feel like stuff like this should be included in the event documentation to make it easier for noobs like me. However, the script still don't work. I tried having in on both the root of the character and on...
  14. L

Thank you Christian, for making it a bit more clearer. However, my functions still dont work. I combined the two scripts from above to one and implemented the fixes you mentioned, i.e. added the using line and changed my variables name to not interfer with any other references. The script is...