Movement animation issue on first attack

Larsson24

Have have this reoccuring issue where the legs stops working on the first attack, but then starts working during combos.

I havent changed any animation or animation state. I have just created a character, used the demo animator, created a knife iteam using the knife animation, all while following opsives youtube tutorial. I have seen others have the same issue on this forum but there was no answer to why this happens.

I have enabled the animator monitor (see console in video) and the strange thing is (maybe), that I get two OnAnimatorItemUse even though I only press the attack button once. And I only get one OnAnimatorItemUse, unless I move the mouse at the same time because then I get two.

Things I have tried:

- I have checked the animation (idlle to knife attack lite) events and there is one OnAnimatorItemUse and one OnAnimatorItemUse, so it seams to be correct.
- I have tried changing use/force root motion on the iteam and use iteam ability, but made no difference.
- I believe the Animator Audio states is setup correctly (see image below).
- Allow during movement is enabled.
- Cant see anything wrong with the use ability neither.

1705962132014.png
1705962247077.png

Please help me. :)

Unfortunately I am no longer able to support version 2 of the controller. For continued support please upgrade to version 3 or I can offer paid assistance if you contact support@opsive.com.